Saturday, March 16, 2013

Amsterdam. Again.

Reunion of the Twin Brothers
A short trip to Amsterdam. How fun.

  • at Belp Airport check-in they told me my passport had expired (since 5 days). what?
  • my suitcase got lost somewhere between Berne and Amsterdam. what??
  • wifi at the hotel was lousy
  • the hotel bed made me feel seasick
  • I forgot to validate my trainticket (no I do not have a OV chipcard). shoot.
  • I lost my airport parking ticket. darn.
  • .....
  • .....
  • oh well.....
So that was some of the bad part.

This was most of the fun part:

  • we had delicious "rijsttafel" at Sampurna again
  • we (re)visited the Rembrandt House
  • we were at the NEMO Science Museum twice
  • we visited the Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder Museum
  • we had Sushi all you can eat at SUMO
  • we visited the Begijnhof
  • we visited Gassan Diamonds (no my hubby didn't buy me one)
  • we were at the Amsterdam Museum to see the "Gouden Eeuw" Exhibition
  • we searched for MC Escher art works and couldn't find any
  • we were on the VOC ship at the Scheepvaartmuseum
  • we had HEMA puddingbroodjes for breakfast
  • I visited the Nieuwe Kerk on the Dam


But we were there only for 2 days!!!! Stay tuned, more pictures to come......


No comments:

Post a Comment