Saturday, June 8, 2013

International Day 2013 at ISBerne



Today was a beautiful day and I decided to take Nelson with me to visit "International Day" at the International School Berne. Many stands from many different countries presented their local foods and traditional items, so Nelson and I tried Japanese Sushi, Pakora from Pakistan, Indonesian Lumpia, Canadian Pancake with Maple Sirup, some delicious Malaysian Food that I can't remember the name of, Dutch Muffins (why didn't they offer poffertjes??), Swedish Platter with Fish, it was all gorgeous! There were Indian dancers, Swiss Jodlers, Spanish dancers, Swiss Alphorn, more Indian dancers and many more other performers we did not see. At some point we did have to go home because the we got sunburned.....


USA & Japan

Pakistan, Zimbabwe (I'm not sure!), Malaysia

overall impression, sushi, swiss jodlers


No comments:

Post a Comment